BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

9/7/08

One More Day...


Grandma & Grandpa Mackay & Me

Grandma Hendriksen & Me

My parents are leaving tomarrow. Freedom! My grandparents are coming to stay with us.
And for 8 Days! My Grandma Hendriksen during the week and my Grandpa & Grandma Mackay on the weekend. I just can't wait until tomarrow! But I'll have to ANYWAY!

5 Comments so far...:

Jillene said...

Be good! Your Grandparents are great to stay with you guys! But remember--be good!! (0:

We will see you on Saturday for Hannah's b-day party!

Christa said...

I hope that things are going well for you and that you're being good. You don't have too many days of freedom left.

Zach said...

BE GOOD YES:see you at shcool

Eric H said...

Hey there -
You didn't post any pictures of me.........

Bobie said...

Freedom? Heck, your mom and dad need to have a talk with the Grandparents if they allow freedom. What is this world coming to? Freedom? Ha!!