BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

7/28/11

Quite Possibly The Worst Day of Summer

My head hurts, and I feel like crap. Well, that was an unexpected intro right? Alright, my location?

My room, on the floor, typing. I slept in way too late, so most of my day has been wasted. I slept awesomely though. When I finally did wake up, I dragged my blanket to the couch and fell asleep again. When I woke up, all of the kids were sitting next to me, watching TV. Peyton, sitting the closest to me, saw that I woke up, and said: "Hey Tyler!" To his most enthusiastic response I said "hi" in a really quiet way, still half asleep. Alexis is here today, I played with her for about 30 seconds before Peyton attacked me, again, most enthusiasticly. (Is that a word?) So I was forced to be dragged around until I collapsed onto the couch and Peyton jumping on my lap like, "Tyler, I'm not done playing with you yet!" I took Excedrin for my headache, and Peyton slammed into me on the couch which made me spill the bottle all over the ground. I had to be quick about picking them up so the dog wouldn't eat them all. By this point in time, I was pretty sick of Peyton, so I came into my room, got my computer and started typing this. I can hear him outside my door saying, "Avery can I play now?" Every now and again Avery will get sick of him and try to throw him in here, and as soon as he gets in here, he steals my Gatorade and tries to drink some. I snack it back, finish the bottle so he won't drink it, and push him out of my room and close the door. I know that's not being very nice but like I said, I'm not in the best of moods today. I want a new Gatorade, but I don't feel like getting up, and leaving my room to get it. I don't call that laziness, my head just hurts and the Excedrin isn't really helping. I want my mom to go to the store and buy me some new sweats. I have some, but they all are so small that they come up past my ankles. My feet are cold, I wish I was wearing socks. Every now and again I have to stop typing and lay down for a second because I feel top heavy.
Alright, I think I'm going to go talk to my mom now. I think I might be getting the hang of this "blog" thing, because I have obviously been typing for a long time. I don't even feel like typing BYE BYE, but I just did. BYE

2 Comments so far...:

Christa said...

I'm sorry about the headache & the Excedrin not working. Maybe you can try taking 1 more in another couple of hours if it still isn't gone.

Tyler Hendriksen said...

It's gone, but I still feel crappy.