BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

8/2/11

FILM, My Pride and Joy

I love making videos, and my friends just like making mini appearances in them. On occasions I will let them hold the camera, and they will gladly help in my film stuff. Since school starts in less than a month, my plan for making at least a small short film is pretty much ruined. That sucks so bad, I even have a script writing program downloaded for me to write the script. The only problem was, I had (and kind of still have) no ideas. Most of the time I'll bring my friends together and we'll make it up as we go, which kind of works out in the end. But I wanted to be more professional for this.

I lack the equipment as well. I had a tripod, but Peyton broke the head off. I have no HD Camcorder, which is the most important. I hate the fact that I see people online making the coolest movies and stuff, but I can only do about 10 percent of it. Such as moving the camera or placing it at a certain angle. I've learned my share of things by myself, and learned a little bit more online.
The other thing that makes me mad is that these kinds of people have such a huge budget. They can get like 3d models for guns and stuff, but I have to use only actors. I'm perfectly fine with that, I just hope I can do this for a living, lots of people do.
I'm done talking. I'm going to go play with Alvin.

1 Comments so far...:

Christa said...

Maybe you'll get an HD camera someday.