BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

8/7/08

Fablehaven By : Brandon Mull


I am a sucker for Fablehaven by Brandon Mull. Check It Out!

7 Comments so far...:

Unknown said...

hey you are you there now.

Unknown said...

will you answer before me you leave for delta. LOVE GRANDPA M

Unknown said...

hey this is fun

Tyler Hendriksen said...

by the way tracy is my grandpa

Jillene said...

These books are some of my FAVORITES!!

Bobie said...

You're lucky Tyler. You have a wonderful grandpa. How else has a grandpa that would blog?? I hope your enjoying your summer.... It's almost over!!

Amanda and Nick said...

I am also a fan of these books! My sister's brother-in-law is also an author you might like. He wrote a book called "The 13th reality." There is another one too but I can't remember what it was called. They are pretty similare so you might want to check them out :)