BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

8/5/08

My 30th Post

Hey I encourage you to leave me a lot of comments! say maybe 5 or 6. I miss hearing from people. Where did everybody go!

8 Comments so far...:

Christa said...

I know that hearing from me is not necessarily what you meant, but you're going to anyway. Way to go on post #30. I love you.

Kristen said...

WOW you are already at your 30th post! You are going to pass me up, I better get something interesting to blog about I guess because you are much more dedicated than I am! I like your new background, are you into baseball now? That is pretty cool!

Eric H said...

I'm following your blog; even though I haven't left comments, I still like what to see what you are writing.

Guess What?

{Rebecca Fellows} said...

You're a cool dude, Tyler! Keep up the blogging, it's fun to see things from your perspective!

Jillene said...

YEAH Tyler!! Sorry we haven't commented but our computer is broken!

Zach said...

Way to go man!

Unknown said...

Hi Tyler. Congratulations!

Jillene said...

Hey! What happened to all of the rest of the comments that were on here yesterday! I left one, Zach left one and when I looked you had 6. VERY STRANGE!!