BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

8/11/08

Want me to talk about you!

I am holding this contest to see how many people want to be mentioned on my blog! just comment on this post here as many times as you want and I will put you on The Music Chronicles! NOTE: this contest is going from now until December. GOOD LUCK!

7 Comments so far...:

Ice Cream Kone said...

Hi,

My name is Konan, I have a blog too. We both like Geronimo stilton.

Christa said...

Of course I want you to talk about me. You'd better say I'm the best, most amazing mother in the whole world.

Amanda and Nick said...

You should probably talk about me because I read your blog like nobody's bussiness : ) I am glad to see a fellow guitar hero champion. Pound it.

Eric H said...

what can you say about me?

Ice Cream Kone said...

Do you play soccer? Well I do. If you don't, what sport do you do? I like sports because it keeps you active. So now you know what I do, but I don't know what you do.

Jillene said...

Oh yeah!! You SO better talk about me. Remmeber how I am you best friends mom and remember how awesomly cool I am? (he he) (0:

Zach said...

Talk about me man. I'm your best friend!